Change the world by helping leaders build flourishing cultures in Christian organizations!
If your calling is to help Christian leaders achieve their vision and multiply their impact for Christ, you want to be on our team. BCWI knows more about the unique drivers of staff engagement in the church and Christian organizations than any other organization in the world.
Join us to put your greatest strengths to work as a Regional Director, combining your consulting and business development experiences. Use your talent to grow relationships and craft solutions, applying BCWI’s research to coordinate complex projects and client teams. Targeted regions include Southern California and the Southeast.
- Grow and develop existing regional client relationships
- Develop new business in the region
- Conduct leadership development assignments and craft culture-building solutions for clients based on proven BCWI-developed strategies
- Grow as a Christian disciple and learner
- A spiritually mature follower of Jesus Christ
- A bachelor’s degree required; a master’s degree preferred
- At least 10 years of top level organizational leadership with a large church or Christian organization
- At least 5 cycles of experience with engagement surveying and culture change
- Previous consulting and business development experience helpful
- Ability to travel up to 33% of the year
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com