Best of 2021:Top Podcast Episodes and Blog Posts
As we close out 2021, we’re reflecting on all that we’ve learned and shared this year. As the world adjusts to a new sense of normal, we’ve seen adoptions of new workplace cultures (remote and hybrid), the beginning of “The Great Resignation,” the crucial importance of developing people, an investment in understanding the employee experience, and more – it’s truly been quite the year!
I hope you take some time in these last few days of 2021 to reflect on all that you and your organization have learned and how you can continue to foster flourishing and healthy cultures in the future. And, if you have some extra time on your hands, enjoy listening to and reading the most-listened-to episodes and most-read topics on The Flourishing Culture Podcast & Blog.
Top 10 Podcasts
- S6E02: Retaining Top Talent Starts with a Selective Hiring Process // Kristen Miller, Emily Hoover, Traders Point Christian Church
- S6E01: Workplace Trends for 2021 // Al Lopus, Jay Bransford, BCWI
- S6E22: Is Your Leadership Jesus Centered? // Dr. Steve Brown, Arrow Leadership
- S6E07: 7 Steps to Move from Toxic to Flourishing Workplace Culture // Kevin McKee, The Chapel
- S6E10: Bringing Reconciliation and Hope to a Culturally-Divided World // David Bailey, Arrabon
- S6E04: 157 Organizations Certified as Best Christian Workplaces of 2020 // Al Lopus, Jay Bransford, Cary Humphries, and Giselle Jenkins, BCWI
- S6E08: Why God Cares About Values-Driven Leadership // Rich Stearns, World Vision President Emeritus
- S6E03: How Flourishing Culture Builds Momentum for the Future // Trace Thurlby, The Global Orphan Project
- S605: 4 Keys to Grow Greater Trust, Unity, and Commitment as a Team // Robert Bortins, Jr., Classical Conversations
- S6E24: Flying Blind vs. Actionable Data on Workplace Culture // Dave Riner, StuMo
Top 10 Blogs
- 7 Workplace Trends for 2021
- The Role of Trust: The Superpower Your Team is Missing
- A Biblical Model for Organizational Values
- 96 Organizations Honored as Certified Best Christian Workplaces
- What Does Healthy Church Culture Look Like?
- How to Build Greater Organizational Trust Within Your Culture
- 6 Conflict Triggers That Most People Don’t Know
- 157 Organizations Honored as 2020s Certified Best Christian Workplaces
- Why Your Organization Needs a Performance Conversations Strategy
- One-on-One Meetings are Key to your Team’s Success!
Happy listening & reading!
All the best,
Cofounder and CEO
Best Christian Workplaces Institute