Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Our mission is to equip and inspire Christian leaders to build a flourishing workplace. While a majority of our listeners are working in churches and Christian non-profits, a healthy segment are Christians who either own a business, or who are involved in a Christian-owned business.
Mike Sharrow is the President and CEO of C12, the largest network of Christian CEOs, business owners, and executives.
Mike has an extensive background in large companies, start-ups and the local church. He knows how a healthy, flourishing culture equates to organizational effectiveness. What he has to share with us is going to benefit you in more ways than one.
Listen to the Audio
The greatest mission field is our employees but they won’t hear the gospel over the noise of toxic culture.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to lead high performance teams with love and excellence
- How to change the world by advancing the kingdom of God in the marketplace by cultivating flourishing cultures
- How businesses can manage robust cultures
- The importance of redeeming the brand “Christian business”
- How healthy culture can reduce turnover and increase profitability
- How to build a thriving staff
- How to build a great business for a greater purpose
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How Measuring Your Culture Leads to Organizational Effectiveness
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.