Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast!
One of the smartest, most effective ways to value and improve the health of your organizational culture is to think about your culture through the mind of an engineer.
Today, you’re going to hear from a Christian leader—an executive vice president and chief operating officer—who’s been trained as an engineer. Wait till you see what her analytic mind, her sense of teamwork, attention to detail, communication skills, desire to learn, and leadership skills…. can mean for your desire to increase the health of your organizational culture.
Today we have the pleasure of visiting with Deborah Limb, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of CRISTA Ministries in the greater Seattle area. CRISTA has seven individual ministries and more than 1,200 employees. The mission of CRISTA is to love God by serving people.
Listen to the Audio
You’ve got to define and communicate expectations and link them to your core values.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to create clear communication and make sure it flows through a system.
- Set clear responsibilities and help your team understand priorities.
- How to build more leaders and help people become all that they are supposed to be.
- Overcome complacency.
- How to resolve conflict effectively.
- Set up opportunities to tell leaders how things are going.
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Four Serious Culture Risks and a Solution to Each
- Learn more about CRISTA
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.