Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
In the next few minutes, you’re going to discover how the presence and power of one word can radically improve organizational culture—perhaps even your culture.
The word I’m talking about is “trust.” Today we have the pleasure of visiting with Brad Eisenmann, President of Aspen Group, an integrated design, build, and furnish firm exclusively for churches, based in Frankfort, Illinois.
Listen to the Audio
Hi, Brad, and welcome to the Flourishing Culture Podcast.
What keeps me here is the opportunity to do something meaningful with people I love. It’s motivating and exhilarating.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How feedback helps you get out of the CEO bubble
- Lowering the barriers to feedback in your organization
- How weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings help to improve communication
- How to build trust between employees and leaders in a company
- The importance of role clarity and accountability
- The value of always learning and extending grace
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How to Gain Better Business Results Through Employee Engagement
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.