Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Do you wish your organization was growing? Today, we listen to the CEO of a Christian-owned business link revenue growth with the degree that his people are growing.
Listen to the Audio
We often receive feedback about the encouragement our listeners feel and the ideas they receive from our podcast. That’s why we choose guests that are actually “certified Best Christian Workplaces,” and today is no exception.
Today, we have the pleasure of talking with Troy Meachum, President of ACR SUPPLY COMPANY, North Carolina’s leading HVACR wholesale distributor.
Troy is relatively new to our growing BCWI family, and I believe you’ll find today’s discussion encouraging and practical as you seek to improve the health of your culture.
Hi Troy, and welcome to our podcast.
I really believe that If your people aren’t growing, your company isn’t growing.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to create a culture where everyone wants to come to work
- How long it takes to build a healthy culture
- Defining the vision and mission statement for your organization
- The meaning of “change people or change people”
- Culture busters vs. culture builders
- The benefits of a full time HR employee
- How to build a culture of loyalty
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more from this blog post: How These 6 Culture Insights Helped Increase Revenue by 7-Fold!
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Download BCWI’s four-page guide for inspirational leadership in crisis for FREE.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.