Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Communicating effectively is a core competency for any leader. Today we have the pleasure of talking with Pam Marmon, the Founder and CEO of Threefold Tribe where she helps growing churches multiply. Pam is also the Founder and CEO of Marmon Consulting, a growth management consulting firm that helps growing companies scale.
Listen to the Audio
Hi Pam and welcome to our podcast, today.
Communication is the lifeblood of an organization for connecting and exchanging information.”
“The correlation between the effectiveness of internal communications and the health of an organization’s culture is remarkable.” Pam Marmon
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Many organizations are consistently struggling to fix lack of good internal communications
- How to solve communication problems
- Why is communication critical to healthy organization culture?
- Healthy communication can help you meet customer and client expectations
- How do you currently plan and execute communications within your organization?
- What are symptoms of an organization that doesn’t have a communications strategy?
- What are steps of executing an effective communication strategy?
- What is a communication strategy?
- The value of a communications champion group
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Six Keys to Create a Great Internal Communications Plan
- Download Pam’s FREE Communication Strategy Presentation:
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.