Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
I’d like to dedicate today’s entire podcast to you, our listener, and your leadership. Who you are and who you desire to become as a follower of Jesus, and as a leader serving in his name, matters deeply to God. When it comes to leadership, what you’re about to hear from our guest, could… I believe, be life-shaping, even life changing, for you.
Listen to the Audio
My guest, is Phyllis Hennecy Hendry. For the past 16 years, Phyllis has served as President and CEO of Lead Like Jesus, which brings leaders face-to-face with Jesus for transformation that impacts individuals, organizations, and nations.
In this life we don’t get a map but we do get a guide. It’s so important that we remember whose we are and who we are.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of credibility in leadership
- 3 qualities that make a leader: Personal awareness, personal repentance, and personal surrender
- Asking yourself, “Where are you?” and searching your own heart
- When we surrender and we allow God to transform us, our focus is on Him
- Millennials in the workplace are seeking to be self aware
- Surrendering to God’s will is critical in inspirational leadership
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.