Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
“How engaged would you like your staff to be at work, where people trust one another, give their all, and feel unified and productive in fulfilling the organization’s mission?”
Wait till you hear how my guest, today, answers this question—because I think it points to some great results that would thrill any leader.
Listen to the Audio
Let me welcome Duane Zook, CEO, of Josh McDowell Ministry, based in Plano, Texas. Hi Duane and welcome to the Flourishing Culture Podcast.
Intentionality has helped us in the area of uplifting growth and we look for ways to encourage our team.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to identify areas of improvement and growth for your workplace culture
- How to get your staff engaged and improve your culture
- Analyzing and taking action on survey results
- Teamwork and inspirational leadership
- How to develop healthy communication
- Using focus groups to confirm issues and identify some ideas to resolve them
- Sharing outcomes in leadership meetings with your staff
- Getting rid of distractions during meetings
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.