Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Today I’m reminded of “It’s a Wonderful Life”, a trend-setting film, way ahead of its time. When it comes to trends, I appreciate what Director Frank Capra said, “Don’t follow trends, start trends.” In the next few minutes I want to give you seven workplace trends that organizations are likely to start in 2019.
Listen to the Audio
Listen in iTunes | Listen in Stitcher Radio | Listen in Google Play Music To help me with this, I’ve asked Mark Cutshall, our writer on the Flourishing Culture Podcast, to join me as our guest host. Welcome, Mark.
An engagement survey determines the quality of the employee experience.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Trend number seven: The slowing economy will cause talent acquisition to be a growing challenge!?
- Trend number six: Clarifying how men and women work together in the Christian workplace.?
- Trend number five: Sustainable Strategy is growing in its importance in the Christian Workplace.?
- Trend number four: Get ready for improving a person’s well-being at work.
- Trend number three: Hiring for culture (attitudes and behaviors) rather than qualifications.
- Trend number two: Creation of the CHRO?(Chief Human Resources Officer) in Christian ministries.?
- Trend number one: The?employee experience is everything.??
Read the Post
Read the blog post: 7 Leading Workplace Trends for 2019
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Al would love to address your questions about creating a flourishing workplace culture. Send an email to AskAl@bcwinstitute.org
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.