Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
How did a family-owned, Christian-led company increase its revenue 7-fold from $4 million to $29 million? Discover the principled strategies that worked for them—and how they can work for you, next!
Listen to the Audio
Troy Meachum is President of ACR Supply Company, which happens to be North Carolina’s leading wholesale distributor for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
“All of us are smarter than one of us.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Identifying what’s unique and special about your work culture
- Creating a culture in which God is glorified and employees are inspired
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- The importance of having crucial conversations
- The meaning of “change people or change people”
- Communicating what a healthy workplace culture looks like
- How to train your employees to deal with conflict well
- Acting on suggestions of employees
- Involving staff on the decisions that affect them
- Encouraging your employees to experiment and be innovative
- Be consistent: do what you say you’re going to do
- Direct correlation between healthy workplace culture and gross revenue
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: How Healthy Communication Impacts Employee Engagement
Download The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on Apple Podcasts and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.
Follow our Host
Follow our Host, Al Lopus, on Twitter https://twitter.com/allopus
Follow our Host, Al Lopus, on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/allopus/
Email our host at firstname.lastname@example.org