Oh, the feedback we got from our 2020 Blog & Podcast survey!
“Feedback is the breakfast of champions.”
— Ken Blanchard
“We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
— Bill Gates
The Flourishing Blog and Podcast are all about helping you create happier, more engaged, and productive employees. We aim to do that even better in 2021 thanks to these:
10 Key Takeaways from our 2020 Survey Feedback
- Weekly podcasts and posts are the desired frequency.
- “You have quick, helpful thoughts on leadership. The blog is to the point, practical, and not overly wordy.”
- 30-minute podcasts are “about right.”
- Building a culture of trust between leaders and employees was the #1 topic readers and listeners struggle with the most.
- “Short, visual PDFs that outline best practices, plus brief case studies.”
- By far the most-desired product: online courses with video.
- “Nice to hear other leaders and organizations working through similar things.”
- You want trends, more ethnic diversity, less repetition. (We’re listening.)
- “Using Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat on a daily basis.”
- You tend to work in a parachurch nonprofit, church, and Christian-owned business. That’s our target audience.
For the entire BCWI team,
Al Lopus, CEO
Best Christian Workplace Institute
Download BCWI’s four-page guide for inspirational leadership in crisis for FREE.