Thanks for joining us on Season 2 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! Changing your workplace culture can be a daunting task. Leaders often wonder where to start. Which areas or initiatives should you focus on to have the greatest impact?
Listen to the Episode
On today’s podcast, we’re going look into our research to highlight the top four culture drivers that have the power to accelerate the health of your culture and effectiveness of your organization. We’ll look at why these four key factors are so vitally important to determining the health of your culture and HOW we know this for a fact.
Joining us are today’s host, Rachel Large, and researcher Amy Nagley. Rachel produces our podcast and along with much of our online content. And Amy conducts extensive research on our data here at BCWI.
Have the courage to relentlessly pursue the truth about your workplace culture.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Each of the top 4 factors: Inspirational Leadership, Life-giving Work, Outstanding Talent, Sustainable Strategy
- The importance of each factor on an organization’s health based on our research
- Practical steps you can take to improve in each area
Importance of the FLOURISH Factors within Industries
Our work has shown that the importance of each factor for employee engagement tends to vary across industries and organizations. We use a relative weights analysis (RWA) to identify the proportionate contribution that each FLOURISH factor makes.
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT E-BOOK
8 Drivers for a Flourishing Workplace:
Building Engaged & Flourishing Cultures in Christian Organizations
Download our e-book to learn more about the top 4 FLOURISH Factors discussed in todays podcast. This 74-page inside report offers practical insights and actionable strategies to build your flourishing workplace culture.
[button href=”https://www.bcwinstitute.org/free-resources/” primary=”false” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]DOWNLOAD NOW[/button]
Explore Additional Resources
- Find Al on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Find BCWI on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Learn more about BCWI: bcwinstitute.org
- Learn more about Inspirational Leadership on Season 2 Episode 6
- Learn more about all 8 Factors of a Flourishing Workplace on Season 1 Episode 30
Articles Referenced in this Episode
- Building a Practically Useful Theory of Goal Setting and Task Motivation by Locke & Latham
- ON HAPPINESS AND HUMAN POTENTIALS: A Review of Research on Hedonic and Eudaimonic Well-Being by Ryan & Deci
- Two SPSS programs for interpreting multiple regression results by Lorenzo-Seva et al
Read the Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.