Listen to the Audio
As Redeemer had begun to prepare for Tim Keller’s transition from Senior Pastor, they have embarked on a journey to improve the health of their organizational culture to better position them for the future.
Ministry can’t be done without our people.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
Creating a culture committee on your church’s staff
- Transition planning for a multi-site church campus when a prominent lead pastor retires
- Surveying your employees in the midst of change
- Focusing your culture efforts for bigger impact and quick wins
- Developing managers who have advanced through the ranks without formal management training
- Giving feedback continuously throughout the year rather than only at annual performance reviews
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI’s HR Consulting Services
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: 5 Culture-Boosting Ideas You Can’t Ignore
- Learn more about Redeemer Presbyterian Church
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.