Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Here’s a quiz for you: Can you name the three most important things that drive the health of your culture?
When you know these three essential drivers of a flourishing, healthy culture I’m about to share with you, you can leverage them to tremendous advantage:
- Your people will feel more engaged than ever.
- Individuals, teams, departments—and the entire organization—will experience greater levels of trust, unity, productivity and effectiveness.
- Your culture’s improving health will be a fantastic end in itself.
- And, as you already know, a healthier, growing culture leads to greater organizational effectiveness.
Listen to the Audio
And it all leads back to these three keys that can help you build the health of your culture.
I want to put these three keys in your hand, and to make that happen, I want to welcome back BCWI communications consultant, Mark Cutshall, to host our podcast.
BCWI defines engagement as, an employee’s willingness and ability to contribute to organizational success.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How do we define employee engagement?
- An example of an organization with healthy culture: Willow Creek Community Church
- 3 themes that enable inspirational leadership
- How can trust be developed and facilitated?
- Hire people who are smarter and more talented than you
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: 87 Organizations Honored as “Certified Best Christian Workplaces”
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.