Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
At this moment, I’m looking at a web site that says these startling words:
TONIGHT, UP TO 7,000 PEOPLE FACE HOMELESSNESS IN METRO ATLANTA.
Jim Reese is the President and CEO of the Atlanta Mission, and he’s with me, today.
Jim, I’m inspired by how Atlanta Mission transforms, through Christ, the lives of those facing homelessness.
Listen to the Audio
Last year, alone, the Atlanta Mission:
· made available more than 237,534 nights of shelter provided for individuals, and
· helped more than 175 people obtain employment.
And true to your calling last year, the Atlanta Mission ended Homelessness for 491 people.
Jim, you and I know that this kind of impactful, life-changing ministry work begins with the people, the culture, of the Atlanta Mission.
As leaders, we are stewards of the people that God has entrusted us with.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to improve a culture that is unhealthy or hurting
- How to develop a consistent way to treat, coach and develop your staff
- How to communicate to your organization that you hear them loud and clear
- How to share the results of an engagement survey with your organization
- The importance of celebration in staff culture
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Three Steps That Will Heal Any Hurting Culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.