Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Today we have the pleasure of talking with Robert Bortins, CEO of Classical Conversations. Based in Southern Pines, North Carolina, Classical Conversations is leading the home-centered education movement by teaching parents and students the classical tools of learning in order to discover God’s created order and beauty. Since its founding in 1997, Classical Conversations has involved 114,000 students, from 42,000 families in 2,300 communities in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 16 countries.
Listen to the Audio
Hi Robert, and welcome to our podcast, today.
We’re always trying to point people back to biblical truths in our decision making.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to manage strong growth with clear alignment, clear goals and clear expectations
- How to develop competitive benefits and improve communication
- How to put together a quarterly action team to address survey results
- Why active listening to your people is vital
- Journey to sustained double digit growth for 20 years
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How to Evaluate Your Culture’s Strength and Build On It
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.