Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! Are you interested in improving the relationships on your team and across your organization? I believe our topic today has the potential to radically improve the relationships among the employees in your team and organization.
Listen to the Audio
Having just heard of this recently, we had to include this innovative idea in a podcast for our listeners. What is it?
Paul writes in Romans 12:10 to be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Thus, the basis for our discussion today… the honor chair.
Here to tell us about the honor chair is Dawn Pearcy, Director of Organizational Development and Bobby Bemis, worship leader at Calvary Church Fort Lauderdale. Tune in to hear how their team has incorporated a simple yet successful way of showing appreciation in their staff culture.
The honor chair creates intentionality and changes the perspective you have of the people you work with.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to develop a culture that invests in people.
- Adding a relational element to your meetings.
- How to teach your team to receive encouragement and not shy away from it.
- Developing a team that focuses on the good in others.
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Are You Hearing the Whole Truth in Your Workplace?
- Learn more about Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.