Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Hello and thanks for joining us on the Flourishing Culture Podcast! If you’re in leadership of a church, a parachurch organization, or a Christian-led business, you’re in for a treat.
Here’s why: This is the first segment of a special, new series called “Eight Ways to Build a Flourishing Workplace Culture.” Whether you’re joining us for the first time, or you’re a loyal listener, the “Eight Ways to Build a Flourishing Workplace Culture” reveals the eight proven drivers of a flourishing culture that can take your organization to the next level.
Listen to the Audio
Listen in iTunes | Listen in Stitcher Radio | Listen in Google Play Music Well, let’s get started. I want to welcome in my colleague, BCWI Director for Consulting Services, Giselle Jenkins. Giselle and I are going to unlock each of the “Eight Ways to Build a Flourishing Workplace Culture.”
Organizational success is highly affected by the fit and giftings of the people it attracts.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Transformational stories on what key actions you’ve seen leaders take that drove changes in culture
- The first driver of healthy, flourishing workplace is Fantastic Teams. At BCWI, Fantastic Teams exemplify a spirit of partnership and collaboration.
- Knowing the goals, depending on each other for excellence, and keeping the goals in constant sight makes fantastic teams.
- The second driver of a flourishing culture. Life-Giving Work is work which is full of meaning and has significance or purpose that is life giving.
- Outstanding Talent is the third driver of flourishing workplace.
- Organizational success is highly affected by the fit, experience and giftings of the people it attracts, retains, rewards and ultimately promotes into key technical and leadership roles.
- The fourth driver is Uplifting Growth. Uplifting Growth improves the performance of individuals, groups and the organization overall so they can meet the challenges of a changing world.
- Rewarding Compensation is the fifth driver. Rewarding Compensation programs provide tangible resources, including benefits such as medical, retirement and paid time off, in addition to their paycheck.
- The sixth driver of flourishing Workplace is Inspirational Leadership. Inspirational Leadership, which is highly comprised of character facets, is routinely a top, if not the top predictor of employee engagement across industries and organizations surveyed by BCWI.
- The seventh driver of flourishing Workplace which is Sustainable Strategy. Sustainable Strategy entails the plan determined to achieve the organization’s vision and to provide a solution to meet the need the organization has set out to remedy.
- The eighth and final driver of a flourishing Workplace is Healthy Communication. When communication is healthy, it is the purposeful exchange of information.
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE. Fantastic Teams Life-giving Work Outstanding Talent Uplifting Growth Rewarding Compensation Inspirational Leadership Sustainable Strategy Healthy Communication One or more of these eight measures of workplace culture is either strengthening (or weakening) your organization right now.
Read the Post
Read the blog post: 8 Ways to Build a Flourishing Workplace Culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.