Thanks for joining us on Season 2 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! Imagine, for a moment, if you could significantly improve the health of your workplace culture over this coming year and see the growing satisfaction, camaraderie and productivity of your people. Today, you’re going to meet a leader who’s has done just that – significantly improve the health of his workplace culture over the course of one year.
Listen to the Audio
Today we have the pleasure of visiting with Scott Evans, the founder and CEO of Outreach, Inc. Outreach was started in 1996 with the vision of helping church planters with their branding and marketing. This vision expanded to reaching every person in America with a personal invitation to a Bible-believing church.
As CEO, I used to believe my role was to lead our vision, mission and strategy. Now I see it as leading the culture.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- What top leaders can do when you realize your assumptions about your culture were wrong
- How to start improving culture by listening
- How infusing fun into your culture can help create community among employees
- Tons of practical, simple tips you can use to start improving culture today
- Creating a culture of continuous feedback
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about Outreach Inc.: outreach.com
- Find Outreach on Facebook and Twitter
- Find Scott on LinkedIn
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: 5 Super-Practical Ways YOUR Culture Can Soar!
Read the Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.