Thanks for joining us on Season 2 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! How can an incoming leader rebuild trust after a longtime, well-loved lead pastor retires?
Listen to the Audio
That’s the story of today’s guests. The two leaders you’re going to meet have shown a remarkable track record of achievement. They’ve worked together to move their church staff culture from critical condition to a flourishing workplace.
Joining us today are Shan Moyers, Lead Pastor, and Linden Kirby, Pastor of Operations at Rocky Mountain Christian Church. Rocky has two campuses in Longmont and Frederick, Colorado and 55 staff. Their mission is to know Jesus and love like him. Listen in to today’s conversation to hear their inspiring story of culture transformation.
Healthy culture promotes healthy people. When you love people, you get the best out of them, and that affects the Kingdom.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Transitioning to a new lead pastor after a longtime, well-loved leader retires
- Rebuilding trust after a major leadership transition
- The importance of transparency in communicating employee survey results
- Clarifying your organization’s vision and values
- Celebrating team members when they live out your values
- Improving compensation packages
- Restructuring a multi-site staff to increase engagement
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: 6 Ways to Build Trust Under a New Lead Pastor
- Learn more about Rocky Mountain Christian Church
Read the Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.