Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church or your company. Brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute.
Listen to the Audio
How do you help ensure the effectiveness and impact of your organization? The answer is by building a healthy, flourishing, sustainable culture. And the way to do that is by knowing these six measures of leadership excellence that drive such a culture.
Our guest today knows inspirational leadership inside and out. What she has to say about inspirational leadership could be golden and transformational for your culture.
Today we have the pleasure of visiting with Tami Heim, President of Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA). CLA is equipping and uniting more than 6,000 mission-focused Christians who lead today’s high-impact nonprofit ministries, churches, educational institutions and businesses. Tami has been actively involved in the CLA community for more than 6 years, and we have great respect for her.
If you find someone who has a desire to learn and serve, there’s so much you can do to shape that individual.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Christian character, integrity and how it affects operational effectiveness.
- How to steward your organization’s resources as well as possible.
- Discover the value of candidates who have experienced both success and failure.
- Learn the importance of staying focused on God’s plan and not pushing ahead of him.
- The value of calling on people in your organization who have a strength in a particular area.
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post:6 Helpful Measures of Leadership Excellence
- Learn more about Christian Leadership Alliance
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.