Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church or your company. Brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute.
While many of our podcast listeners are with church, parachurch and other Christian organizations, a healthy segment are Christian business owners or involved in Christian-owned businesses. If that’s where you are, you’re really going to enjoy today’s guest.
Listen to the Audio
Mike Sharrow is the new President and CEO of C12. The C12 Group is the largest network of Christian CEOs, business owners, and executives. By joining a local C12 Peer Advisory Group, thousands of business leaders across North America are improving their companies. They’re strengthening their marriages, their family relationships, and they’re pursuing true success in the eyes of God.
Mike has an extensive background in large companies, start-ups and the local church. He knows how a healthy, flourishing culture equates to organizational effectiveness. What he has to share is going to benefit you.
How we deliver on what we say we’re about matters just as much as how we do financially.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Learn how to build great ministries that honor God and how to accomplish great ministry work.
- Maintain intimacy and health in your business with an innovative edge as well as sustain growth.
- How to develop healthy collaboration and team unity.
- Learn how to incorporate scaled means to have talented people involved in the growth of your company.
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How To Grow Your Organization Through Honest Feedback
- Learn more about C12 Group
- Learn more about Mission Drift
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.