Thanks for joining us on Season 2 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! What is the primary driver that differentiates a flourishing Christian workplace from others? In our research, we have found that Inspirational Leadership is the most important factor in creating a healthy culture.
Listen to the Episode
Inspirational Leadership is nothing less than the presence of Christ, living in and directing a leader to influence an organization, including its culture, to bring about a part of God’s kingdom, here on earth. It has the capacity to transform and even accelerate the health of your culture and the effectiveness of your organization.
Let’s dive into this important topic and discuss how it can be put to work in your ministry.
The key to Inspirational Leadership is creating space to listen to God and see your own behavior transformed.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Biblical and contemporary examples of Inspirational Leadership
- Our model of Inspirational Leadership: Christian Character, Personal Integrity and Operational Excellence
- Incorporating the fruit of the Holy Spirit into your leadership
- The importance of authenticity, fairness and trust
- Why operational excellence is inspiring to your employees
- Where Inspirational Leadership may already be at work in your organization
Explore Additional Resources
- Find Al on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Find BCWI on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Learn more about BCWI: bcwinstitute.org
- Learn more in our blog post: 3 Secrets to Being an Inspirational Leader
Read the Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.