Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Today, we’re going to look at Inspirational Leadership, which is the sixth of the eight drivers that can take the health of your workplace culture to the next level.
My guest, today, knows a lot about Inspirational Leadership. His character, leadership, and convictions are going to give you some fresh, new insights on how to improve and strengthen your own workplace culture.
Listen to the Audio
With that, I want to welcome in one of the most popular guests on the podcast, Jason Rachels who is Head of School at Calvary Christian Academy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Have a culture worth imitating because, in the end, students will become like their teachers.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
Inspirational Leadership is the #1 strongest predictor of employee engagement across all industries and 99% of organizations surveyed by BCWI.
At its core, Inspirational Leadership is connected to the leader’s relationship with Christ. It makes perfect sense that leaders who are inspirational:
· demonstrate spiritual maturity and a growing, deepening personal relationship with Jesus.
· Inspirational leaders are perceived as direct, truthful, reliable and consistent. They’re trustworthy.
· And, leaders who are inspirational show care and compassion for employees.
- As CCA has conducted the survey year over year, it has given them the opportunity to see what is staying consistent, and what is changing from year to year.
- CCA makes changes based on the feedback they receive from the survey results.
- Doing the survey annually allows CCA to see how the action they took impacts people and culture.
- How change in several lead administrative positions affects culture
- How the BCWI employee engagement survey helps to identify the real needs of the staff
- “What I do shows what I believe”
- 7 core values of CCA: Humility, Soul-Keeping, Collaboration, Pursuing Excellence, Celebration, Empowering Leaders and Authentic Love.
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: How Inspiring Leaders Build Unity in the Workplace
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.