Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Meet the well-known ministry organization whose flourishing staff culture helped attract 366,000 participants in 6,500 churches last year alone. The amazing story, next.
Today, we’re going to look at Inspirational Leadership, which is the sixth of the eight drivers that can take the health of your workplace culture to the next level.
Listen to the Audio
My guest, today, knows a lot about Inspirational Leadership. His character, leadership, and convictions are going to give you some fresh, new insights for how to improve and strengthen your own workplace culture.
With that, I want to welcome in one of the most popular guests on the podcast, Craig Springer, Executive Director of Alpha USA.
The key was keeping the conversation going, coming up with improvements and revisiting it over and over again.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Facts are our friends as leaders
- The importance of knowing the truth about your teams
- Leaders have a tendency to overestimate the health of their culture
- How to overcome silos, lack of trust, poor communication, ineffective and inefficient ministry
- Taking steps after administering the engagement survey brings transformation
- The key was keeping the conversation going, coming up with improvements and revisiting it over and over again
- “Nothing healthy can grow in the darkness.”
- Results of flourishing culture:
- Healthy culture means a sense of love and connection
- Conversations flow easier
- The speed of trust is the quickest way to get things done
- Conflicts can be resolved with very easy, open dialogue
- Own the culture and genuinely apologize to team mates
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: It’s Important to Keep the Conversation Going for a Flourishing Workplace Culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.