Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Imagine being just one step away from a workplace culture of less employee turnover, increased effectiveness and greater overall enjoyment. Today we will highlight what that one step might be, next.
Today, we’re going to look at Inspirational Leadership, which is the sixth of the eight drivers that can take the health of your workplace culture to the next level.
Listen to the Audio
My guest, today, knows a lot about Inspirational Leadership. His character, leadership, and convictions are going to give you some fresh, new insights for how to improve and strengthen your own workplace culture.
With that, I want to welcome my guest on the podcast, Brian Mosley, President, of RightNow Media.
Now that we’ve done the survey for 2 years I don’t know how else our leaders could accurately know the status of our culture and know what action steps to take.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- What to do when you realize that your teams are not healthy
- “Now that we’ve done the survey for 2 years I don’t know how else our leaders could accurately know the status of our culture and know what action steps to take.”
- We met as an executive leadership team to identify the few areas we wanted to tackle across the board.
- We went from “barely healthy” to “flourishing”
- Of 165 staff, 98% participated
- The number of engaged employees increased from 63% to 81%
- I believe one of the most strategic things we did was simply to be open in talking about what we were doing. Everyone knew that we were making strides to improve the culture.
- Spiritual vitality is the first in Inspirational Leadership
- Integrity and Trust is a second essential of Inspirational Leadership
- Operational excellence is a third essential piece of Inspirational Leadership
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: 5 Reasons Why Improving Your Culture Matters
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.