Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
As you know, there are many benefits of having a healthy employee culture. One positive outcome that’s not often talked about is how a healthy culture makes leadership transition easier for an organization.
That’s the story going on at Redeemer Presbyterian Church throughout the leadership transition of well known senior pastor, Tim Keller.
Listen to the Audio
To tell us this story and shed some practical insights for what Redeemer’s experience can mean for you, I want to welcome my guest, Chris Dolan, Director of Information Services at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. Welcome, Chris. Thanks for joining us. today
We should follow God’s call and lead from where we are.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to build the core leadership and culture of the church
- Hard data is great because you cannot ignore it
- The importance of a staff development plan
- The benefits of having a culture team for your organization
- How to make your staff feel more appreciated
- How to communicate well between the different facets of the organization
- How to build a healthy culture while a leader is transitioning
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Redeemer Presbyterian Church Case Study: Three Ways Organizational Transitions Can Revive Your Culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.