Thanks for joining us on Season 5 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
In today’s episode, I interview strategist Will Mancini on the importance of clarity. As a Christian leader are you intentionally living your life by design, discipling by design, and networking by design? Listen in to gain clarity that will advance your calling and leadership.
Listen to the Audio
It’s my pleasure to welcome in Will Mancini, Founder of Future Church Co.
Everyone has experienced their story, very few have interpreted their story, and even fewer have articulated what God has been doing in their story.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- You are created with something that you must do (05:19)
- Clarity changes everything (06:10)
- With some intentional work, you can have a significant level of clarity (09:09)
- The vision of the Future Church Co. (09:50)
- A favorite story of a leader who experienced transformation (15:17)
- Younique speaks to the power of each individual’s vivid, personal vision, and to a gospel-centered life plan (21:47)
- Why is Younique so critical for leaders, especially as they steward the people—the workplace culture—God has entrusted to them? (21:53)
- What if you could measure success beyond just attendance? (27:56)
- You can’t improve what you can’t measure (33:18)
- The need for a strategic outsider (35:29)
- The spiritual rhythms and daily practices that keep Will rooted with God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? (42:31)
- Trends or future directions, church leaders need to be paying attention to (45:38)
Download BCWI’s four-page guide for inspirational leadership in crisis for FREE.
Read the Transcript
Read a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.