Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
How can you continually develop a staff both professionally and spiritually to better advance the vision and mission of your Christian ministry? Our guest, today, has walked this path and has more than a few practical insights and stories to help you strengthen your people and improve the health of your culture.
Listen to the Audio
Today, we have the pleasure of visiting with Scott Wiggins the Director of Staff at Pinelake Church, a multi-site church in Mississippi. Pinelake has over 125 staff and, today, has a very healthy staff culture. Scott’s role is to train and develop the church staff spiritually and professionally.
Where there’s good root, there’s good fruit.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to accurately measure staff health and gauge staff health more holistically
- Launch next steps based on BCWI Survey Results
- WIN teams: What’s Important Now
- How to bring staff together, tasking them and empowering them to provide steps to continue to improve
- Tips on how to compensate your staff accurately
- How to increase healthy communication
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How to Leverage “Now!” Into “Wow!” for your Culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.