Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
We hear today’s leaders ask, “How can we build spiritual and emotional well being of our employees?” Today’s podcast directly answers that question with practical tips that build Life-Giving work.
Listen to the Audio
Would you care to take a guess of how good it feels to be on the staff of a rescue mission whose culture is in the top ten percent of all rescue missions in the U.S?
Would you like your culture to experience the same kind of trust, transparency and unity?
Today we have the pleasure of visiting with Vann Ellison, President and CEO of St. Matthew’s House in Naples, FL.
Hi, Vann, and welcome to our podcast, today.
We haven’t focused on growth, we’ve focused on faithfulness.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to run your ministry with the excellence of a best business
- Tips to radically change your culture and address financial struggles and lack of enthusiasm
- How this organization increased their revenue 10 times
- Having a Godly culture with measurable success factors
- The importance of starting meetings with prayer and testimonies
- St. Matthew’s core values: helpful, healing, God-honoring, and excellence
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How to Run a Ministry That’s Effective in the Marketplace
Download BCWI’s four-page guide for inspirational leadership in crisis for FREE.
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.