Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Here’s a “what if” scenario you’ll find it hard to refuse? Let’s say you invested in the stock market. After one year, you’d feel pretty good to see your investment increase by 21%. But then imagine the value of investment increasing 81% of its original amount in just four years.
Listen to the Audio
81% is how much the level of staff engagement has grown at Rolling Hills Christian Church in El Dorado Hills, California. How did they do it?
Here to tell us the answer is Rolling Hills’ Executive Pastor, Eric Bergen.
An aligned positive culture gives us the power to execute, and execute very well, on our ministry plans and priorities.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to increase staff engagement in your workplace
- How to turn around broken staff culture and how to break silos
- How to increase trust in your staff culture
- Importance of weekly all staff meetings and encouraging one another
- Communicating your expectations and being consistent with your expectations
- Hiring for a cultural fit
- How attendance and giving is impacted by increased staff engagement
- Strong culture helps you thrive
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.