Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Imagine if your staff culture changed for the better through higher levels of trust, better overall management, greater compassion, plus an increasing level of fairness and integrity.
My guest has seen this come true in his organization–and a transformed staff culture can happen in your organization too.
Listen to the Audio
Today, I want to welcome Brad Carr, Founder and President of SonicAire, a very successful Christian-led company in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. And what a story he has to tell.
The way for a president to find the truth about his/her culture is to complete a survey through a third party like BCWI.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Growing pains and need for better system, better communication and better leadership
- Wrong people in the wrong seat on the bus
- Lack of trust among the leadership that cascades to everyone in the company
- Resolving a toxic culture
- Evaluating the positions within the company and who is best for each position
- Staff values: hungry, humble, people smart, innovative, eternal focus, people focus
- How poor communication can be resolved with monthly company meetings
- Settings sales and profitability records as the result of healthy culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.