Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus. Today I’m reminded of “It’s a Wonderful Life”, a trend-setting film, way ahead of its time. When it comes to trends, I appreciate what Director Frank Capra said, “Don’t follow trends, start trends.” In the next few minutes I want to give you seven workplace trends that organizations are likely to start in 2019.
Listen to the AudioListen in iTunes | Listen in Stitcher Radio | Listen in Google Play Music To help me with this, I’ve asked Mark Cutshall, our writer on the Flourishing Culture Podcast, to join me as our guest host. Welcome, Mark.
An engagement survey determines the quality of the employee experience.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Trend number seven: The slowing economy will cause talent acquisition to be a growing challenge!
- Trend number six: Clarifying how men and women work together in the Christian workplace.
- Trend number five: Sustainable Strategy is growing in its importance in the Christian Workplace.
- Trend number four: Get ready for improving a person’s well-being at work.
- Trend number three: Hiring for culture (attitudes and behaviors) rather than qualifications.
- Trend number two: Creation of the CHRO (Chief Human Resources Officer) in Christian ministries.
- Trend number one: The employee experience is everything.