Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Are you looking for practical insights to improve the health of your workplace culture? Today’s guest will give you some inspirational leadership tips for doing just that.
Today, we’re going to look at Inspirational Leadership, which is the sixth of the eight drivers that can take the health of your workplace culture to the next level.
My guest, today, knows a lot about Inspirational Leadership. His character, leadership, intelligence and convictions are going to give you some fresh, new insights for how to improve and strengthen your own workplace culture.
Listen to the Audio
With that, I want to welcome in one of the most popular guests on the podcast, Mike Sharrow, President and CEO of C12 Group, the nation’s largest network of Christian CEOs, business owners, and executives, based in San Antonio Texas.
Mike, I’m so glad you can join us. Welcome to the Flourishing Culture Podcast.
I’m just as accountable for how my team flourishes before God as I am for how we steward the success of products in the marketplace.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Inspirational Leadership and Life-giving Work as the two most important drivers of employee engagement
- Healthy culture as a competitive advantage that stems from leadership
- “As a leader, I believe God will hold us accountable for our stewardship of people even more than money and mission projects.”
- Drucker, Lencioni and others have said – that if we have a thriving team that will beat an elegant strategy any day, and even if we had an elegant strategy, without a culture, the best of plans will never fully be executed anyway
- The truth and grace, character and competency tension is key for a leader to press into
- Many senior leaders do a poor job of clarifying expectations about the future with their direct reports.
- How focus groups can help to identify real pain points and bring clarity
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: 5 Words That Will Revitalize Your Leadership
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.