Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Did you know there are three, proven ways you can build trust throughout your entire organization? How do you gain them and retain them? The answer, next.
Today, we’re going to look at Inspirational Leadership, which is the sixth of the eight drivers that can take the health of your workplace culture to the next level.
My guest, today, knows a lot about Inspirational Leadership. His character, leadership, and convictions are going to give you some fresh, new insights for how to improve and strengthen your own workplace culture.
Listen to the Audio
With that, I want to welcome in one of the most popular guests on the podcast, Roland Warren, President and CEO of Care Net. Founded in 1975 and based in Lansdowne, Virginia, Care Net is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that supports one of the largest networks of pregnancy centers in North America and runs the nation’s only real-time call center providing pregnancy decision coaching.
Inspiration is like perspiration; it dries up. You have to move from inspiration to action very quickly.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Developing 100% employee engagement
- Inspiration is like perspiration, it dries up
- You have to move from inspiration to action very quickly
- How to run and manage a nonprofit organization well
- Being well-managed is highly correlated to employee engagement
- Communicating vision and mission is critical for employee engagement
- How to help your team understand how the vision and the mission are connected
- Teaching your team to understand and use strategy
- Developing trust within your teams and organization
- The “no-look pass” strategy
- How to deal with performance issues
- Trust is lost when someone is not doing his/her work and management doesn’t address it
- “The pace of the leader is the pace of the organization”
- Inspirational leaders keep their eyes on Christ
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: How Inspirational Leaders Build Trust
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.