Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Today, we’re going to look at Sustainable Strategy, which is the seventh of the eight drivers that can take the health of your workplace culture to the next level.
Listen to the Audio
My guest, today, knows why Sustainable Strategy is so critical to a healthy, thriving workplace culture. What he’s going to share with you might wow you, challenge you and take you to a fresh new understanding of how your culture can improve and influence your organizational impact.
With that, I want to welcome in Kevin Enders, President of 4KIDS, in south Florida.
God is seeing the body come together with organizations working together like never before.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Leading a 100-staff team
- Sustainable Strategy is all about an organization’s deliberate, effective approach to achieve its vision by providing an action-oriented solution to meet the need it has set out to remedy.
- Mission and vision are essential, but they’re just ideas without a sustainable strategy that builds long-term relationships.
- Sustainable Strategy is a key piece of workplace culture.
- How to grow your team spiritually
- The spiritual state of the flock that God has entrusted to you
- How action planning leads to sustainability for improving the health of your culture
- Making decisions quickly and moving forward in unity
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: 5 Commitments That Will Help You Develop Sustainable Strategy
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.