Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Imagine the people in your organization thriving at work, together through a sustainable strategy where everyone has buy-in, and where everyone plays a part to take the health of your workplace culture to the next level. Learn how one church did just that, next!
Listen to the Audio
Today it’s my pleasure to welcome Allan Kelsey, Executive Strategic Pastor at Gateway Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Hi Allan. Great to have you here.
“Strategic planning is having a plan to get from here to there, with all your people. One objective at a time, one solution at a time.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Sustainable Strategy is knowing where you’re going and how to get there, together
- 80% correct with 100% unity is way better than 100% correct with 80% unity
- How Sustainable Strategy creates a lot of natural energy and forward momentum
- Strategic planning that’s always followed by execution, measurement and then learning
- “Any plan worth its salt is going reflect on yesterday – to learn, assess today – to understand, and make plans for tomorrow – to make progress, grow.”
- How to learn if your strategy is working
- A strategic planning process that begins with prayer and submission to God
- Sequence matters; God has to come first
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: coming soon
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.