Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Would you like to increase the effectiveness of staff communication throughout your entire organization? You can, through a simple strategy you’re about to learn. The story and the tremendous upside for you and your organization are coming up, next.
Listen to the Audio
Jos Snoep is President and CEO for Bible League International. Based in Crete, Illinois, Bible League International serves under-resourced churches globally by providing Bibles, biblical resources, and training to share the transforming promise of God’s Word.
Jos, welcome to the podcast.
“Culture is the most important, invisible asset that an organization can have.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Workplace culture is the most important invisible asset (when healthy, a liability when not)
- Part of the leadership agenda is building desired culture
- Listen to partners, volunteers, staff members, donors
- Installing leaders who want to serve and listen
- Installing and living out core values
- Communicating with them
- Truly listening to people
- Bringing people together in teams
- Why is listening so important and so needed in a workplace culture?
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: coming soon
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.