Thanks for joining us on Season 5 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Learn how to sharpen your approach as a leader and as an organization, in the times we’re living in now. If that’s your hope and desire then you don’t want to miss what’s ahead for you, next.
Listen to the Audio
It’s a real pleasure to welcome in Steve Moore, Executive Director of M. J. Murdock Trust Charitable Trust in Vancouver, Washington. Great to speak with you, Steve.
An organization’s greatest resource is people.“
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- A favorite story of how you help nonprofits so that lives are changed (3:47)
- Building the capacity of leaders and groups to fulfill their mission (04:57)
- Murdock focuses on building relationships . . . for the common good. What’s the thinking behind this conviction? (06:12)
- What are you noticing and hearing from leaders in this unprecedented moment? (07:57)
- Faith-based organizations could give of themselves and not self protect (10:20)
- How do you do fundraising in the midst of a pandemic? (13:57)
- All leaders and members of the organization should be brought along (23:31)
- Have strong, vital and effective boards (25:36)
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Transcript
Read a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.