Thanks for joining us on Season 4 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast, brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Our workplaces are changing rapidly, well what’s next? You might be surprised by the answers as we discussed our 2020 top workplace trends; coming up next!
Would you like to give yourself, your team, and your organization a distinct advantage heading into the new year, 2020?
The advantage is all about one word—and the word is “trends.” There are at least six significant workplace culture trends that could well impact your organization’s impact in 2020. What are these workplace trends? Who’s behind them? And why should you pay attention sooner than later?
Listen to the Audio
To help guide us to the answers behind these questions, I’ve asked Mark Cutshall, writer and creative consultant for BCWI to join us. Welcome to the podcast, Mark.
The tight labor market will have an impact on key drivers such as Life Giving Work, Inspirational Leadership and Sustainable Strategy.”
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The tightest labor market in 50 years and unemployment is at record low levels
- Being able to recruit and retain top talent is in jeopardy
- The importance of Sustainable Strategy will climb in 2020
- Trend #6 the virtual workplace is poised for even more growth as tech-savvy Millennials work remotely
- Trend #5 digital learning will be utilized to improve skill gaps
- Trend #4 new technology to overcome email
- Trend #3 welcome to the Gig Workforce
- Trend #2 the increased focus on the Employee Experience
- Trend #1 Millennials are on the rise
Download the 8 Drivers Reference Guide for FREE.
Read the Post
Read the blog post here: 6 Vital Workplace Trends for 2020
Download The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
The BCWI Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.