Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Today, we have a special treat for you. My guest is Allan Kelsey the Associate Senior Pastor of Gateway Church in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex area.
With 30,000 weekend attenders on several campuses, Gateway is one of the largest and fasting growing churches in the country.
Listen to the Audio
I believe Gateway’s rapid growth over its 17 years, has been possible because of their healthy culture that Allan has helped to cultivate.
Hi Allan, and welcome, again, to the Flourishing Culture Podcast.
You can only be permanently motivated by something that you’re moving toward.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- How to address a pain point in your culture and environment
- The value of a social covenant for your staff
- Learn about Gateway church’s Field Guide
- How to systematically invest in your staff to help them grow
- The importance of communication and transparency
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: How to Build a Healthy Reputation with a Healthy Culture
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.