Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
It’s a privilege and pleasure to welcome Leighton Ford. Leighton is a Christian leader whom God has called and gifted as an evangelist and later called to identify, develop and network leaders of a new generation.
Leighton, welcome to our podcast, today.
Listen to the Audio
I want to be an artist of the soul and a friend on the journey, especially for the rising generation.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The value of face-to-face and heart-to-heart connections, sensing what’s going on in the lives of others
- Leaders who don’t need to be seen but who develop roots underneath
- Billy Graham’s influence on Leighton’s life
- The importance of influencing the next generation and gaining fresh ideas from them
- Being a life long learner
- The gift of being a listener
- Helping younger leaders find “their” agenda
- A servant spirit
- What does it mean to be attentive to God?
Explore Additional Resources
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.