Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast , brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute. You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church, or your company, brought to you by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. Now here’s your host, BCWI president, Al Lopus.
Here’s a question: What could have motivated one the most innovative churches in the country to invest in a human resources function to help build their staff culture?
The answer just might speak to where your church, organization, or business can improve the health of your own culture.
With me in the studio is Chris Taylor, who serves as director of human resources for Seacoast Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
Listen to the Audio
Hi, Chris, and welcome to our podcast.
Look for solutions and not echos as you surround yourself with other leaders.”
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- The value of having a human resources team in your organization
- How leadership receive truth after taking a survey
- How to cast vision and direction for your team
- How important is compensation to employees?
- The importance of leadership development
- Identifying key initiatives for improving culture
- Learn and Love, Labor and Lead
- How to bring clarity to metrics and performance management
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Does Receiving Employee Feedback Have to Be Painful?
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.