Thank you to everyone who responded to the BCWI Annual Reader Survey!
We’re using your valuable feedback to help build a better, weekly Flourishing Culture Blog and Podcast!
Here’s an overview of the nationwide responses we received:
How our blog has helped you the most:
“Leadership” was the runaway #1 topic, followed by “staff engagement” and “culture building.” A sampling of responses:
- “Very transparent stories of top-performing ministries and churches dealing with problems and issues common to all, and helpful to me.”
- “Practical real help.”
- “Knowing which issues other similar organizations are facing.”
- “Highlighted leadership-related books to read.”
- “Inspiration. Good reminders of basic leadership practices.”
One improvement we could make to the blog:
- Keeping the content “concise,” with “clear summaries” and “action steps” are a few of the improvements we’re making. Look for more focused, takeaways in the form of clear, action steps to consider and use in upcoming weeks.
How our podcast helped you the most:
- By far the #1 response was, “Stories . . . testimony.” One person wrote,
“The [podcast’s stories] stories of successful leaders working through common, and often, difficult leadership and management issues demonstrate humility, persistent faith, and the importance of prayer.”
One improvement you’d like us to make to the podcast:
- “Video” was the #1 suggestion— (and we’re working on it!).
Leaders you’d like BCWI President Al Lopus to interview on a future podcast:
- In alphabetical order: Ruth Haley Barton, Gilbert Belzikian, Nick Hall, Lynn Hybels, Tim Elmore, Tim Keller, Drayton McLane, Carl Medearis, Robert Morris, Randy Pope, Dave Sanders, Donnie Smith, Andy Stanley, John Stonestreet, David Thompson, Rick Warren.
To all who took part in the survey, and to you who follow The Flourishing Culture Podcast and The Flourishing Culture Blog every Tuesday, thank you!
From the entire BCWI team,
Best Christian Workplace Institute
Our Vision: For Christian Workplaces set the standard as the best, most effective places to work in the world.
The Employee Engagement Survey
Click here to learn more!