Thanks for joining us on Season 2 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! Today, we’re going to talk about trends. Trends help us stay cutting-edge in our work and get a glimpse of the future in real time. They help us get a jump on ways to improve our work and sharpen our direction. Knowing trends help us to be more effective. Let’s look back at the 2017 trends in the world of Christian leadership and organizational culture.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
7 Trends in the cultures of Christian organizations in 2017
- Chief People Officer positions will be created and get a seat at the strategy table in Christian organizations.
- Top talent will become more difficult to acquire as the labor market tightens significantly.
- Management and leadership training will become critical for the growth of faith-based organizations.
- Relationship competency-building will be a continued focus for organizations in 2017.
- The measurement and health of an organization’s culture will continue to become more important.
- Performance feedback systems will grow in importance as Millennials continue to impact the workforce.
- Organizations will leverage a blended, even virtual, workforce.
Explore Additional Resources
- Find Al on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Find BCWI on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Learn more about BCWI: bcwinstitute.org
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: 7 Trends On the Horizon for Christian Workplaces in 2017
Read the Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of the episode here.
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.