Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church or your company. Brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute.
Today’s podcast is something completely different. Normally, I’m the one asking the questions. In the next few minutes, the questions will be coming straight at me!
Playing the role of host, today, is Mark Cutshall. As a professional writer and creative consultant is a member of the team at the Best Christian Workplaces Institute. He’s a long-time friend and I have a good idea of what he has up his sleeve, today. Welcome, Mark, and lead us on.
Listen to the Audio
Back in August, I took a little journey, the journey of a life-time, a journey that lasted 35 days in which I actually walked 500 miles across the northern tier of Spain. This spiritual pilgrimage has affected me as a follower of Jesus, and has impacted my work as president of BCWI.
My purpose is to reflect Christ, by being a catalyst for positive change and inspiring others to excellence.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Al’s experience in Spain walking the Camino de Santiago for six weeks
- How to take time away to reflect on your life
- A journey of miles, cultures, conversations and Scriptures
- How to schedule periodical sabbaticals to get out of your life and into a different culture to really know the presence of God.
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: We Need Your Feedback (To Better Serve You)
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Employee Engagement Survey
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.