Thanks for joining us on Season 3 of The Flourishing Culture Podcast! You’ll learn how to build a flourishing workplace culture that drives the ministry impact of your organization, your church or your company. Brought to you by The Best Christian Workplaces Institute.
There’s a new generation of leadership serving today’s ministry organizations, churches and Christian-owned businesses. I’m talking about the men and women of the Millennial generation born between 1981 and 1997.
Who are these Millennials? What do they bring to the table and what could be their lasting imprint on God’s Kingdom work in the world—including your church, organization, or business?
Our guest today is ready to speak directly to this question.
Listen to the Audio
We have the pleasure of visiting with Bill Robinson, President Emeritus of Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington. Author of two books: Leading People from the Middle: The Universal Mission of Mind and Heart and Incarnate Leadership. Today, Chairman of the Board of Princeton Theological Seminary.
This next generation will have to be adaptable, good communicators and agile.
In this episode, you’ll learn about:
- Baby Boomers, Gen X-ers and Millennials and the difference in their impact to organizations.
- How to engage and leverage the courage and tenacity of Millennials on your team.
- Learn what matters to Millennials and what drives them.
- What does the “Fail fast, learn and re-launch” model mean to Millennials?
Explore Additional Resources
- Learn more about BCWI Engagement Survey
- Learn more on last week’s blog post: Why Do Millennials Matter to Your Organization?
Read The Transcript
Download a complete, word-for-word transcript of episode here
Share the Love
If you enjoyed this episode, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. By doing so, you will help spread our podcast to more listeners, and thereby help more Christian workplaces learn to build flourishing cultures.